Contact Recovery Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Recovery Solutions at email@example.com
1. McClendon Recovery Initiatives grants you limited right to use this website. Your right to use this website is subject to you agreeing/ agreement to abide by this user agreement and its entirety, and any and all other rules, procedures, policies, terms, or conditions that govern all or any part of this website. Space you will comply with McClendon Recovery Initiatives rules and policies with respect to Internet and computer use and as otherwise established by McClendon Recovery Initiatives.
2. This website is owned by McClendon Recovery Initiatives space recovery initiatives, its affiliates, and/or third parties. This website is protected by one or more copyrights, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and propriety rights that are owned by McClendon Recovery Initiatives, its affiliates, and/or third parties. You may not decay, decompile, reverse engineer, take apart, or otherwise decompose all or any part of this website. You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise redistribute all or any part of the website except as explicitly permitted in this User Agreement. You may print copies of any accessible portion of the website only for your personal use. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice we are alleging contained on (or printed from) this website.
3. You may make certain warranties and representations regarding your use of this website. You represent and warrant that you have full authority and all rights necessary to enter into and fully perform all of your obligations pursuant to this user agreement, you have not and will not enter into any agreement or perform any act which might contravene the purposes and/ or effects of this user agreement, and you will not delete any content from this website. You represent and warrant that your use of this website will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You're responsible for determining whether our website is suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like HIPAA, data privacy laws, or other laws. If you are subject to regulations like HIPAA, and you use our website, then we won't be liable if our website doesn't meet those requirements. You may not use our website for any unlawful or discriminatory activities, including acts prohibited by the Federal Trade Commission Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, or other laws that apply to commerce.
4. The content on this website is for informational purposes only. We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone, e-mail, and other forms used for data transportation and communication, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communication. We make every reasonable attempt to ensure the website is safe, but we do not guarantee the security of the website. We are not liable for problems such as viruses, malware, and other damaging computer programming routines or engines. We're not liable for any damages or injuries caused by the performance or failure of all or any portion of this website. We are not liable for any defect, delays, or errors in or resulting from your voluntary use of our website.
5. McClendon Recovery Initiatives is not responsible for information or any third-party website that is referred in, accessible, or connected to by a hyperlink to this website. If you access any third-party website through our website otherwise, you do so at your own risk. Any and all hyperlinks to or from the website do not constitute third-party affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by/with/for us.
6. McClendon Recovery Initiatives, as owner of this website has the right but not obligation to monitor and record all activity on the website and respond as it deems appropriate. We may monitor and record activity on the website for any reason or for no reason. We may investigate any complaint or report of violation of our policies and this User Agreement. We may report any unlawful or suspicious activity to law enforcement officials, regulatory bodies, and other persons that we deem appropriate to be notified. We may or may not issue warnings, suspend, or terminate use of the website or deny access to all or part of the website and take any other actions we deem appropriate and protect the website.
8. McClendon Recovery Initiatives disclaims all warranties with respect to the website that the law allows it to disclaim. The website is provided “as it is” and “as available.” We do not warrant the availability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing, or speed of delivery of the website or any of its content.
9. McClendon Recovery Initiatives liability with respect to the website is limited to maximum extent allowable and permitted by law. At no time will we or any of our affiliates, volunteers, or employees be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential, damages caused or arising out of this user agreement, the website, or the inability to use the website. Our liability with regards to the website is limited even if we have been advised of the possibility of the damages that you experience or if any solution you have fails its intended purpose. Under all circumstances, the maximum liability for McClendon Recovery Initiatives, its volunteers, or employees with respect to the website is $50.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury, including those caused by failure of performance, delaying operation or transmittal, computer virus/ malware, communication line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized nation use or access to, alteration of or use of any asset, interruption, omission, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our volunteers, and employees harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren't allowed under these terms due to a limitation of liability or other provision. (Indemnity is an agreement to compensate someone for a loss). You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these User Agreement Terms.
11. If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we're entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
12. If you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you or other equitable relief).
13. If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our cost. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
14. You will be bound by the revisions of this user agreement that McClendon Recovery Initiatives post on the website. Modifications to this user agreement will become effective immediately upon posting unless we indicate otherwise your use of our website indicates the full acceptance and compliance of this user agreement except to the extent stated therein.
If any portion of this user agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining provisions of the user agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The user agreement establishes the entire understanding and supersedes all other user agreements and understandings between you and McClendon Recovery Initiatives concerning the use of our website.
Last updated 1/24/2023